Anyway I chose the 55th (green) and the 23rd (blue) regiments, the latter being the Welch Fusileers I am not planning at the moment to add either of these to my forces. Quite a bit of lace work and I just noticed on the photographs that one guy has slipped through with a bare left sleeve, need to get that done asap. I am pleased with the look and after one more British cavalry regiment I will have to make up my mind to do more British or move on to the Hanoverians etc.
I have quickly managed to get my 75mm howitzer done, it was not a complicated paint job, I tried to reduce the camo colours to show they had faded but it is hard to do without an airbrush. I have decided to use Dark Sand for the base coat now, the camouflage was Mahogany Brown, I can't remember now which green I used but any matt green is fine, I added a dollop of Dark Sand to both these colours to try and show fading. Dark Rubber of course for the tyres, at this point I always try and remember to order Black Grey but then forget, then a wash with Army Painter Soft Tone, black bits with a sponge and some very subtle rust streaks with MIG Dark Rust. The awkward figure on the gun looks OK now as I put some sand under one end of his base and it leveled him up.
I put a base coat on the Priest this morning and will give it another one shortly, why is it you always see bits you missed no matter how careful you are.