Wednesday 20 May 2015

Third National W&C Tournament

I have just had confirmation that the Third War and Conquest Tournament will take place in November at the Foundry premises near Newark, which is great news for me as I am still on a high from the last battles just over a week or so ago. I am going to put my neck on the line again and lead a borrowed Greek army with which I have no experience rather than take one of my Dark Age armies as my battles with the Romans turned out to be great fun.



I took a leap going to the first tournament as I knew no one and had only played two practice games, I now feel that if there is a tournament then I am going go hell or high water, obviously I wouldn't argue with the missus, but apart from that, count me in.

If you are thinking of going and would like more info, then Phil will happily fill you in or you can email me through my CombatCartography site.

Here are the details hot off the press:



Gravesend Wargamers Club
War & Conquest National Tournament

Saturday and Sunday 14th – 15th November 2015

Venue:
Foundry
The Carriage Court
Stoke Hall
Church Lane
East Stoke
Newark
Notts NG23 5QF


The themes of the weekend are the armies of the Dark Ages in the West and the World of the Greeks

2500 point armies from any Dark Age army that fought in Western Europe,
Or
2500 point armies from the Greek City States, Spartans or any of their enemies


If you fancy a weekend of gaming and good company, please get in contact with us via email at philipturner@seaas.co.uk or telephone 07794908204.

The cost is £25 for the 2 days, with lunch provided on both days.

If you would like to know more about the Gravesend Wargamers Club please follow this link: www.gravesendwargamersclub.co.uk

We look forward to seeing you and enjoying a few games of War & Conquest together.

No comments:

Post a Comment