Sunday 18 January 2015

Busy Morning

Every now and again I get the urge to organise things, tidy up, I think it's a hang over from my Navy days when everything I had had to fit in an iron box 3x2x3 feet, or something impossible like that, you were not allowed a lot of space to keep the Commie's at bay. Anyway, I have a large map project on the horizon and will have to spend a lot of time on it, at the moment I can do some work in the Post Office, allowing for the odd bleedin' customer of course. But I really need a second monitor, and as I had one laying around I decided to set it up in the shop.

The opulent Work Station 1.

The more functional Work Station 2.


Surprisingly it all went splendidly, OK, I did have one hiccup, but my son helped me out on that otherwise the second monitor would have went through the window, but it didn't. The shop side of the premises I closed down nearly two years ago now and only a huge space with a Post Office counter in the corner remains, that space doubles as a wargame room as you will see from the odd photograph on here. It generally works except that with the dark nights we usually have inquisitive faces pushed up against the cold windows looking at the men playing with toys. But I am old and wise enough to live with that and enjoy the space. I also ignore them, which drives them up the wall.

1 comment:

  1. Can't beat having your own space to play with toys!

    ReplyDelete