Monday 15 June 2015

New Followers

I see I have two new followers, welcome. I had a slight suspicion that the counter wasn't working, which is why I am actually a follower of my own blog, I just wanted to test it was working, it's not my ego.

I will also take this opportunity to thank everyone who pops on to read whatever takes their fancy, your interest is very much appreciated as I approach the 10,000 milestone. I would also like to thank those who have linked me to their own terrific blogs, cheers.

Which brings me to this question, how do you find out who is the 10,000 hit, does anyone know?


Roman Army
Paints/Primer      £19.64
Basing sand         £1.30

New total         £246.82

8 comments:

  1. Not sure how you track the exact hit... Will there be a prize?? :-)
    Glad your blog is gaining popularity; I very much enjoy stopping by to read your views on an eclectic mix of topics.
    Keep up the good work!
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt, going to have a couple of lists I want to run by you soon, Early Saxon and Romano-British :)

      Now I'm going to have to Google ecletic :)

      Delete
  2. Great blog George, I'm follower no22! Don't think you can track individual blog hits, unless you wanna sit watch and wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. One of my Saxon Kings uses a banner from your blog and it inspired me to do some of my own.

    I am sure someone gave away a prize recently for X amount of hits and I was just curious. Being from north of the border I couldn't possibly rise to an actual prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. George,
    More than happy to peruse your lists and offer any suggestions, etc.
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought an actual prize sounded to optimistic. Mind you on the subject of tightness, this army price list is worrying me if Jo gets to see what a scot can spend on an army never mind the rest of us! Have to make sure she never sees your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I did not mention the two completed armies or the two to come!

      Delete