Thursday 19 March 2015

Now you see it, now you don't...

I got my Tie Phantoms yesterday and had them painted in minutes. I have mentioned before that I buy painted models and then re-paint them, obviously I think I can paint better than someone on a conveyer belt or however they are done, and I want my stuff to be unique. I have learned my lesson with X-Wing and will not be repainting my new ships, apart from the Phantoms of course, OK, when I get time they may get a wash and a touch up, but that's all.


My first effort at painting the cloaking device in action.


My Second!

I am a trifle put out as I had expected the other ships today, but patience is not one of my virtues these days. So, maybe tomorrow, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I almost forgot, one ray of sunshine, some kind gentleman in Finland I believe, bought all nine of my ACW scenario/campaign booklets last night, if you read this, thank you.




1 comment:

  1. Very neat George! I must get myself some of that 'invisible' paint... ;-)
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete